Hey guys, I've been trying for days to hackintosh my rig with no luck. Here are my specs:



  • Intel Core i7 4960x

  • 64gb corsair vengeance RAM

  • Asus Rampage IV Extreme

  • 3 GTX 780s (2 disabled by way of PCI switches on the board)

  • 512GB SSD

  • 2 2tb Seagate Barracuda HDDs


First off, I'm using a patched kernel for Ivy Bridge E (no official support yet). Secondly, everyone with the same motherboard as me says to boot with "-v npci=0x2000 cpus=1 GraphicsEnabler=No", but that doesn't work, it just gives me a white screen with a cursor and I've even tried booting and safe mode and it does the same thing. I don't know what to do! Any ideas?



submitted by hackint0sh96

[link] [comment]

What is missing? Please comment to help! ...[source] For more info try www.iatkos.net

Post a Comment