Currently my computer has 2 partitions - one for windows and the other for hackintosh, with windows being the primary. When I was on the hackintosh side a bit ago, I got a notification for the update to 10.9.2, to which I upgraded without thinking about. I realize in retrospect that it was a bad move without doing any proper research in hackintosh upgrading.


Moving on, when I restarted my computer I attempted to boot back into the hackintosh partition, only to have it automatically restart my computer. I can boot into the windows half just fine, though it seems to take a little extra longer to do so - not sure if the two things are connected or not.


I'm not sure where to go from here, so any help would be appreciated. If wiping the partition and reinstalling is the easiest way to go, it's not a huge ordeal as I've backed up all the important files.


And in case anyone is wondering:































TypeItem
CPU AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz 6-Core Processor
Motherboard MSI 970A-G43 ATX AM3+ Motherboard
Memory Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 Memory
Video Card MSI Radeon R9 270X 2GB Video Card
Storage Seagate Barracuda 500GB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive


submitted by shirtandtieler

[link] [comment]

What is missing? Please comment to help! ...[source] For more info try www.iatkos.net

Post a Comment