Long story short, I recently dual booted (windows+hackintosh) successfully with minimal problems, despite having an AMD cpu. I accidentally (and stupidly) upgraded mavericks via apple's software update and then couldn't boot back in. So I wiped the hackintosh part and have spent today trying to reinstall, though I seem to be having more problems this time around.


In one of my many attempts to make it work, I tried to boot into the hackintosh part and it gave me this error screen. I tried googling about it but found nothing.


I realize having an AMD cpu is frowned upon here, so as such, I am not asking for help. I just wanted to share this (IMO, really cool looking) error screen and see if anyone has any experience with it.



submitted by shirtandtieler

[link] [comment]

What is missing? Please comment to help! ...[source] For more info try www.iatkos.net

Post a Comment