Hey Guys - weirdest issue here. Running Mavericks on my Core i5 3570K with Asus P8Z77-V mobo. I also have a Apple non-numeric KB and magic mouse. Initially I thought that the issue was my B key was not working at all, but I have since found that the keystroke is sent to an unfocussed window! Every other key working perfectly, just B! Mouse is also slightly laggy. So to type this out I've been jumping in and out of a terminal window to send the B to my browser! Incredibly annoying. So clearly the keyboard is working but there is just some setting or glitch sending B to another window.


So just hoping one of you may have seen then the issue before and could shed some light. Oh and the bluetooth adapter a Targus ACB10US. Cheers!



submitted by jawshr84

[link] [comment]

What is missing? Please comment to help! ...[source] For more info try www.iatkos.net

Post a Comment