First off, thanks for reading.


I've had a healthy multiboot hackintosh running SL for about 3 years now. Recently it started skipping the boot menu and immediately loading into OSX - I have no idea why. To fix this problem I installed Chameleon Wizard to make sure it wasn't set on quiet boot (I found someone with a similar problem on a forum & this was his solution). Following the Chameleon install, I get a kernel panic while OSX is loading, but am still not able to view the boot menu, even if i hit F11 while she's starting up.


So my problem is not being able to access the boot menu so I can boot -F to ignore org.Chameleon.boot.plist and then undo what I did with Chameleon.


Any advice?



submitted by united654

[link] [comment]

What is missing? Please comment to help! ...[source] For more info try www.iatkos.net

Post a Comment