Hey guys,


N00bie to this subreddit – trying to roll two questions into one. Not only have I never built a computer before, which is straight-forward, but putting together a Hackintosh seems a bit more tedious...Just concerned about buying something that won't work.




  1. Does the PSU brand really matter? If I can save a few bucks and up my max watts should I go for it (assuming a good brand, etc.)?




  2. I'm building a "CustoMac Pro" but using a mobo from a lower end build – is that okay as long as I have all the ports I need, etc? It has better reviews and, of course, saves me about $50




You can check out my build here.


Thanks guys!



submitted by everydayIProgram

[link] [comment]

What is missing? Please comment to help! ...[source] For more info try www.iatkos.net

Post a Comment