So I installed Niresh 10.9 a while back and have been avoiding all updates. Today I got a notification for an important security update and thought I might as well update.


The update seemed to install fine but when my computer tried to boot, It nearly immediately reboots. The last few lines when using -v are:



ACPI table not found: DSDT.aml ACPI table not found: SSDT.aml FADT: ACPI Restart Fix applied! FADT: ACPI Restart Fix Applied! Starting Darwin X86_64 Boot Args: boot-uuid= long string of numbers and letters

Does anyone know how to fix this? I've got time machine backups so I could just re-install I guess but it'd be great if I didn't need to do that


Thanks



submitted by TASER_NINJA

[link] [comment]

What is missing? Please comment to help! ...[source] For more info try www.iatkos.net

Post a Comment