I've just finished my first build and i've got a couple of questions/issues hopefully someone can help me work through!


My hardware looks like:



  • Gigabyte Z-87N-WIFI

  • Intel 45670K

  • Asus GTX 760

  • Corsair 1600 2x4GB

  • Corsair 430w CMX PSU

  • M4 Crucial 128GB SSD

  • Fractal Node 304 Case


Everything is mostly working as it should be, barring bluetooth (so any suggestions there appreciated!). The biggest problem comes when I shut the system down. All looks okay, but the dock begins to disappear and then everything powers off. There's no grey screen, no apple logo, nothing, just an instant switch off.


This may not seem like a big issue but the guy who had this before me had the same issue, and eventually ran into a problem which he believes was caused by a corrupt file when shutting down.


Any ideas what's causing this? I had a quick look at the Bios but nothing looked off.



submitted by ridethehorsey

[link] [comment]

What is missing? Please comment to help! ...[source] For more info try www.iatkos.net

Post a Comment