This is my first build, super excited. I have a 760 PSU which will be plenty for the build, and I'm told I'll need a UPS in the 1300VA range.


So I went and grabbed this APC 1300VA GREEN today, and as I was walking out the door, I noticed stacks of this APC 1500VA GREEN by the door. Higher VA than what I just got, but on sale at a better price.


My dumb question is, should I go for it? It seems obvious but this is my first build, and I wanted to make sure that getting a UPS with a HIGHER VA than you need is a good thing. Or if too much power was a bad thing. Again it seems obvious that it's better to have more power than you need, but I dont want to regret not getting informed first!


Any advice would be highly appreciated!



submitted by shentheory

[link] [comment]

What is missing? Please comment to help! ...[source] For more info try www.iatkos.net

Post a Comment