I'm creating a hackintosh using VirtualBox and I currently have it working with the updated Snow Leopard. I then followed instructions from tonymacx86 to download the Mavericks install and then put it on a flashdrive using UniBeast. I then use plop linux to boot from the flashdrive, but when I do that I get the following screen.


http://imgur.com/JXs0HpX


Both the flashdrive partition and the hard drive show up as options, but my keyboard doesn't work and I can't select either. I'm on a Toshiba laptop and I've tried all of the different settings on Unibeast, such as laptop and legacy usb support, but nothing works. I've also tried using a USB keyboard, but that doesn't work either.


I'm also able to navigate within the plox linux booter using the arrow keys, its only once the screen comes up with the drives that I can't select anything.


Does anyone have any idea as to what I'm doing wrong?


Any help is appreciated!



submitted by repairmanjack3

[link] [comment]

What is missing? Please comment to help! ...[source] For more info try www.iatkos.net

Post a Comment