Hi All,


Funnily stumbled upon this subreddit through /r/buildapc.


I'm one of those people that absolutely loves macs simply because of the software, but wanting to have more 'oomph' in my gaming. Parts per dollar, Building a hackintosh is by far the best solution.


I've been planning, researching and part picking to build a Hackintosh for just under 4 months now. I've read just about all the links that have been posted on the sidebar, and am currently picking out parts from PCpartpicker based on the parts list on TonyMacx86.


My question pertains more towards user experience more than anything. Having been a mac user for a good portion of my life now, I want to know the thoughts from all of you regarding the following:



  • How does the experience of using a hackintosh differ greatly from using a trueborn Mac?

  • Apart from having to solve your own bugs/compatibility issues, what other problems should I be aware of?

  • What is one big gripe that you have with your Hackintosh?

  • What is one thing that you absolutely love about your hackintosh?



submitted by Lazar1us

[link] [comment]

What is missing? Please comment to help! ...[source] For more info try www.iatkos.net

Post a Comment