So here I am, 3 months away from entering college and I need a computer upgrade. I'm going in a design field and will rely heavily on Cinema 4D, After Effects and Premiere Pro. They all work fine on my Macbook Pro, but not at the level I need. I love my Mac and can never quite do what I need on Windows (memorized keyboard shortcuts aren't the same and what have you) but an upgrade is necessary. I looked into getting an iMac but it still isn't really up to what I'm looking for.


So here's my questions.




  • What information should I read (besides what is in the sidebar) before I buy parts and start my build?




  • I've never built a computer in my life, would watching normal computer builds help me prepare for this or should I specifically look for Hackintosh builds?




  • Relating to the prior question, how do I ensure all my parts are compatible and will run what I need efficiently?




Thanks for any pointers, the help is greatly appreciated.



submitted by apunkgaming

[link] [comment]

What is missing? Please comment to help! ...[source] For more info try www.iatkos.net

Post a Comment