I already have a solid rig, sandy i7, UD5H, 16GB, lots of drive space, etc etc. This machine gets just about zero use gaming, it's not a concern of mine.


However, my current GPU is a doo-fer. It's this ole HD-5670 that, though it works, gives me zero help in editing. My requirements are: CUDA, 3 display support, works without screwing around, and I would prefer a blower style cooler. Budget isn't a big issue, as this upgrade won't happen for a while.


I was considering going with a 580, but Fermi cards only support two displays. I also would consider the 680, but it's absurdly expensive and not that much more powerful that the 580. A 670 might work, but it's also very expensive and difficult to find. Could I use two fermi cards in tandem? I know SLI isn't a thing on OSX, but will they both be utilized for previews?


Thanks.



submitted by Buckwhal

[link] [comment]

What is missing? Please comment to help! ...[source] For more info try www.iatkos.net

Post a Comment