Hi all,


My apologies if this is somewhere else, but I'm trying to prep an install of iAtkos ML2 on my Asus X551MAV laptop. I do not, unfortunately have access to a mac, and I'm unable to get the .dmg file successfully burned to a USB drive through Windows 10.


I have the Windows 10 Technical Preview and Zorin OS (Ubuntu-based linux distro) installed on my computer. Does anyone know of an easy way to make the necessary bootable USB for iAtkos in either Linux or Windows 10 that could help me out?


Again, sorry if this is already somewhere, if it is, please just link and ignore this post. I've been getting frustrated with the instructions that came with the file.


Thanks in advance!!



submitted by khodanist

[link] [comment]

What is missing? Please comment to help!

For more info try www.iatkos.net

Post a Comment