Hey there! I'm new to the Hackintosh world and have run into a bit of a snag. I've gotten pretty much everything working on my current installation aside from my Battery information and sound as the title suggests.

I'm currently using Rehab Man's battery kext to get all of my battery info.

http://ift.tt/1SVnzI0

Basically as you can see in the screen shot above the operating system can see the current charge level of the battery and knows that it's not "critical" or "low", but shows as having a full charge capacity of 0. This is causing the battery indicator on my task bar to show 0%. The strange thing is though that after a minute or two of running I start to get Time to Empty estimations of 3-4 hours. Usually 3:54 and it will run down as expected. After an hour passes it will show 2:XX and so on. While charging it will display "Time Till Full" as 20:00. This won't change until the battery becomes fully charged when the time suddenly switches to 0.

As for audio, Windows 10 declares that my audio is Realtek ALC282. I've done a bunch of google-foo and found that it's most likely not compatible, but I thought I'd ask. Any insight would be awesome!

All I want is a battery percentage and sound!

submitted by /u/Slawcpu
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment