I have a Lenovo z510 with

i7-4700MQ, Intel HD 4600

Nvidia 740M, Realtek ACL 2xx, 1366x748

I made a bootable Clover EFI USB using instructions by RehabMan .

The steps I took were:

1) Download OSX app on an El capitan VM.

2) Install Clover on an USB 2 pen drive ( GPT )

3)Add HFSPlus.efi to drivers64UEFI

4)Add voodoo kext

5)Use HD4600 default plist by RehabMan

6)createinstallmedia

I tried but it always got stuck. 7) Copied fakeSMC using windows to EFI.../Kexts

I tried with safeboot,discrete graphics and VX off from bios.

The config has nv_disable

I still havent tried cpus=1 and rootless=1 if it makes a difference.

I tried verbose mode which showed some errors related to bluetooth not found and a bunch of failed to bootstrap path.

After a bunch of logs in verbose mode it switched to the loading screen with apple logo and gets stuck after about 10% . I waited for around 10 minutes at that screen and rebooted.

What possible mistakes are present ? What can I do? Any help is appreciated.

I am running Ubuntu 15.10 and Windows 8.1 currently if that matters too.

submitted by /u/drdroid1
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment