I'll start from the beginning, used this guide for my hackintosh install and all went well. Flashed the new modded bios, installed osx, etc. and everything was hunky dory.

Fast forward and I got a new ssd, put my hdd in the driver caddy, and installed Fedora(linux) 23 to the ssd and windows 10 to the hdd. I was having some issues getting windows to boot and while trying to fix the efi partition using the command prompt within my windows usb installer I seemed to have screwed something up while using the bootrec command. Now when I boot the computer I can't access bios whatsoever, the normal f2 or f12 command do nothing and I'm just taken to my fedora grub dialog where I can boot into fedora but nothing else.

My bios is set to uefi boot with legacy disabled so I can't use recovery tools like freedos, so I tried the pflash utility instructions from the hackintosh guide which seems to flash everything fine but then when I reboot I have the same issues.

Plz Halp me

submitted by /u/jukiewalsh
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment