Hi, all! I'm trying to get my Dell to work. So far I have achieved audio with patched AppleHDA, CPU and IGPU power management, brightness control with keys, battery and Bluetooth. I know that Skylake graphics are not ready yet, so I'm leaving that for now, waiting for further development. But I can't get my WiFi card to work.

It's Dell Wireless 1820A 2,4/5GHz 802.11ac + BT 4.1

It uses a chip (BCM4350, 14e4:43a3) supported 'out of the box' by OSX, because it's used in Macbook 12" (Early 2015) [Macbook8,1]. I can see that drivers are loading but airport service struggles with changing power state. Do you have any idea what it might be? What files should I provide you with?

I'll try dumping log and uploading it fo you to see all related errors. I know that sometimes it is necessary to manually tape pins responsible for radio control, but I can't do it at the moment.

submitted by /u/Klocu
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment