The error I am running into is this:

  • hfs: set VeryLowDisc vol:untitled freeblks:0, dangerLimit:12

I’ve tried all of the suggestions in the section on tonymac and am at my wits end here on where to go to try and get things up and running.

  • My USB is set to Mac OS Extended (Journaled) with GUID Partition Table. If this means to try formatting my SSD, I’m not sure how I’ll be able to since I’ve only got a laptop.

  • Adding FixDisplay does not produce different results. Likewise with the nv_diasable=1 flag.

  • My bios are using the latest available for my board.

  • The HDMI port gives me an invalid signal and I do not have a DVI cable (or connector on my monitor) so I am stuck with VGA.

  • I’ve had the most success including the Intel HD 3000 drivers when making the clover boot USB, replacing the HFS with HFSplus, using verbose and safe mode. This gets me to a 99% progress bar before the system hangs at the error above.

My build:

  • Processor: Intel Core i5 4960k

  • Graphics Card: Using the built in for now

  • Motherboard: GA Z97MX Gaming 5

  • Hard Drive: 120 GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD

submitted by /u/darkmag07
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment