Hello again (this is probably my 5th question),

What are the proper ethernet drivers needed for hackintosh? I've tried the drivers found on the hackintosh zone site, but those don't work. I'm running El Capitan from a SD card and plan to change it to my hard drive as soon as the ethernet works.

Specs: Intel 4th gen quad-i5, GTX 960, 225 SSD, ASRock z97 Extreme4 mobo, and the ethernet port is one of those intel ones but I don't think I'm using it the way it was meant to be used.

Is there a specific driver I need for El Capitan ethernet? It's not even showing as plugged in when I view the connected ports, and network diagnosis isn't picking it up. I know the ethernet cable/ethernet port isn't busted because I use it when I boot up Windows 10.

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/Fushen
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment