Gah! for the literal 14th time of an attempt of installing hackintosh, tried a clean drive system, new installation of hackintosh (Niresh, I don't own a Mac), and messing around with my rig and it's clock speed, I've finally have the need to ask for help.

I will start by listing my rig:

Motherboard: MSI 760GMA-P34(FX) (http://ift.tt/1TBHnzD) CPU: AMD-FX 6300 @ 3.5 GHz GPU: Gigabyte's GTX 960 Storage: 1x 1TB HDD (Windows 10), 1x 500GB HDD(Hackintosh) RAM: 8GB Kingston, DDR3

I honestly know that it is a DRIVER and KERNEL, issue, I need kernel flags to use, because hackintosh has booted w/ specific kernel flags, but crashed with others, and I never hit a sweet spot.

Here are the flag set I use: amd64 GraphicsEnabler=No nv_disable = 1

I'll try using verbose mode a giving an "edit" to this post.

submitted by /u/reidstick
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment