So, I'm trying to hackintosh my 745 (q6600 and Radeon 5450 and 5GB DDR2) using the MacPwn guide, and I can't seem to get it working properly.

First off I can't get Ethernet to work at all, all the Settings app sees is a DialUp port (and I don't even have a dial-up port...) When I was setting the system up, I had to hit "This computer doesn't connect to the internet" because selecting "Ethernet" would instantly crash and reboot.

I also can't get Chamelion to work. Installing the normal Chamelion works, but when I boot it up, it says that it can't find mach kernel, and when I install the Enroach version, the installation fails.

Last problem, with the flash drive, when I boot it up, 90 percent of the time it resets the CMOS and prevents OS X from booting since ACHI is disabled by default on my BIOS. Sometimes it boots up fine, but most of the tine it doesn't because if this problem.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

submitted by /u/GTAVbeastya
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment