Hi guys,

It's my first time attempting to hackintosh my PC, and I'm trying to do it with Clover. I've updated my ASUS P8Z68-V mobo to version 3304 (unpatched). I've seen a few other guides to using similar mobos -- the P8Z68 Pro/Gen 3 and the -LX variants -- so I really think it's possible. But I keep beachballing a moment after I hit the gray screen. It's just stuck like that.

I've tried an absurd number of bootflags, including: -x -v nv_disable=1 GraphicsEnabler=No InjectNvidia=False maxmem=4096 dart=0 npci=0x2000 kext-dev-mode=1 rootless=0 -xcpm ... and probably a few others. I had nvda_drv=1 in there too.

I've also tried the "Drop all OEM SSDTs" option in Clover, and turning off IntelCPUPM (that seemed to cause a kernel panic). I also have tried removing all kexts except for FakeSMC (and it is in both the 10.10 and 10.11 folders).

I'm practically out of ideas on what to try, except for physically removing my graphics card. Any advice would be SUPER appreciated... thank you!

submitted by /u/toupee
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment