http://ift.tt/29vu971

Decided to finally build my own computer after all of these years, and I've always hesitated to because I just loved the Mac OS. I finally took the time and effort to make a 100% working Hackintosh. This computer took two entire weeks (probably more) of non-stop troubleshooting and agonizing failures and countless installs. The result was all worth it in the end.

Parts:

Gigabyte GA-Z170N-Gaming 5 Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard

Intel Core i7-6700K 4.6 OC

GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Founders Edition (Only usable in Windows at the moment)

Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory

Corsair H80i GT 70.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler

BitFenix Prodigy M Arctic White MicroATX Mini Tower Case

NZXT HALE82 V2 550W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 SSD (For El Capitan)

Samsung 850 EVO 120GB SATA SSD (For Windows)

WD 1TB Hard Drive (For Storage)

What's working:

Everything.

iMessage

Audio

Accelerated Graphics (With IGFX)

Windows Dual Boot using Clover

Using Parallels to have full access to my Windows partition.

Bluetooth

Wifi

The ONE thing I couldn't get working, was handoff. I guess I just couldn't figure it out. :/

submitted by /u/jsalvarez
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment