Hi all,


I recently got these new parts and want to get OS X up and running.


Gigabyte Z87X-HD3 Intel i7-4771 EVGA NVidia GeForce GTX 660 Sandisk 128gb SSD


I've been following the guide on SkylineOSX, put together the install-stick, edited my clover settings to what I think is correct, and edited my bios settings.


I can boot to the thumb drive, but when I try to start the install it just crashes and restarts as it's loading the kernel. When I run it in verbose mode, it comes starts loading, comes up with lots of .......s, flashes an error that looks like a lot of hex code, and reboots. I've been trying to take a picture of the monitor while the error comes up, but it's too fast.


Any ideas/help?



submitted by TheSaxMan

[link] [comment]

What is missing? Please comment to help! ...[source] For more info try www.iatkos.net

Post a Comment