I'm dual booting with OSX 10.10.2 (via Chimera) and Windows 7; I always manually select Windows from my boot screen, which means that the computer does recognize my mouse and keyboard then. However, once Windows gets to the point where I need to type in my password, both my mouse and keyboard stop working. When I restart my computer and select Windows, everything works perfectly once again - mouse, keyboard, all fine.

For reference, I'm using a Das Keyboard 4 Professional (not the Mac-specific version) and Logitech M705, and I have had no issues with keyboard or mouse on my Mac side.

(I'm posting this here even though technically it's Windows-related as I'm guessing it's an issue unique to the dual booting. If I'm wrong please let me know and I'll take this question to a more appropriate sub!)

submitted by /u/motherfuckingsharks
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment