I've got a Hackintosh connected with one monitor to my PC with a DVI-D cable or something, so that it can run at 144hz, which it does, and a second monitor that only has a VGA cable, and a DVI-D cable. Now, when said second monitor is plugged in via VGA, into the computer, it won't detect, even if I hammer the detect display button. What can I do to get it detected? I bought this: http://ift.tt/1SypYYr but I don't really know if it's correct for me. The converter has a VGA input, which I will plug into the monitor, and then output into the computer via HDMI. Is there a way to go about this without this converter? (It doesn't matter that I've already bought it, I needed it for something else anyway)

Hardware:

GPU: GTX 670

CPU: i5 3570k

Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LX

submitted by /u/rapzeh76
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment