Hello,

I have some problems with the nVidia web drivers: when I set my hackintosh to be a MacPro everything (at least everything video related) works fine and I can use the nVidia web drivers without a problem. But if I switch SMbios to a MacBookPro I don't get any video output (neither on the internal display nor on an external one connected to DP). Is it not possible to have the drivers working with a MacBookPro? Or what do I have to do to fix this? Searched already a lot, but couldn't find exactly that (but found modifications, necessary to INSTALL the nVidia drivers - tried it anyway, but didn't fix my problem; also found sth about setting a value in AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy.kext to "none" but didn't fixed it either).

Hardware: HP 8770w with a K3000m. OS: Mavericks - but happens as described also with Yosemite and eC. Using Chameleon (but happened as far as I remember with Clover, too).

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/geckoTier
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment