Hi. I've been using a hackintosh as my secondary OS for a while now (Yosemite) and my main OS has been Windows 10. I love how OS X looks and feels and just everything about it. Im wondering if i should: A) Completely just use hackintosh only B) use hackintosh as main OS with Windows on other HDD just in case C) use windows 10 as main OS with hackintosh on other HDD Here's why im asking this: I do Windows software development using Visual Basic. I basically need Windows. But I'd love to use OS X as my main OS now. I do app development for phones, as well as web design and graphics design, and a lot of video editing. Would Mac OS be able to handle these things better than Windows 10 will? And would i be better off keeping windows 10 on a secondary HDD so I can just use that whenever I need to do the software development in visual basic?

My specs are below:

AMD A8-5600K 16gb Corsair vengeance Ram (2x8gb) 120gb OCZ SSD (windows 10) 1tb WD HDD (Windows 10 storage) 500gb Samsung HDD (Hackintosh) EVGA GTX 750Ti 2gb Asus A88X-Pro motherboard

So out of options A, B, and C, which should I go with?

submitted by /u/evy0311
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment